- Asking Rent: $ 146,000 Per Year ($ 28 PSF)
- Size Available:
- 2,600 SF ~ Ground Floor
- 2,600 SF ~ Second Floor (Currently built to 1,300 SF and will be extended)
- Zoning: R6B, C2-4
- Asset Type: Retail, Office
- Construction: 1950 / 2007
- Transportation: [A], [C] subway lines at Utica Avenue & [B47] Bus Stations
- Cross Streets: Bainbridge St & Chauncey St
237 Ralph Avenue | Brooklyn, NY | Retail Space for Rent
- Office and retail commercial building in the Bedford – Stuyvesant neighborhood of Brooklyn.
- 2,600 SF on ground floor
- 2,600 SF on 2nd floor (built currently to 1,300 SF and will be extended)
- TOTAL SPACE AVAILABLE FOR LEASE IS 5,200 SF
- Ground floor has very high ceilings as it was a former church
- Additional 3,500 SF of Air Rights ~ Can be developed if more space is needed
- Perfect for Retail & Office Use
- The building is well positioned with great access to public transportation such as one block from the [B47] buses and three blocks from the [A], & [C] subway lines, and highways such as the Jackie Robinson Parkway.
- Fulton Street bustles with many retailers with a great amount of foot and car traffic.
- Ownership has set the asking price at $ 146,000 per year ($28 PSF)
Joe Mast, Michelle Abramov
$ 28 PSF
Get in Touch for More Details