- Description: Industrial property in prime Greenwood Heights
- Neighborhood: Greenwood Heights
- Lot Size: 2,504 SF
- Zoning: M1-2D
- FAR: 2.0
- Total Buildable: 5,008 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: 3rd Avenue & 4th Avenue
- Year Built: 1975
- Nearby Retailers: TD Bank, Dunkin’ Donuts, Petco, McDonald’s, Costco Wholesale & more
- Asking Price: $ 1,050,000
- Cap Rate: 4.7%
141 34th Street, Greenwood Heights, Brooklyn | Industrial | $1,050,000
- Brick property located in Brooklyn, New York in the Greenwood Heights neighborhood.
- Property has a lot square footage of 2,504 square feet.
- The current tenant is a live poultry. Tenant is paying $4,100 monthly (which is $19 per sq. ft.) on a NNN lease. There are 3 years left on the current lease.
- Property is located near many retailers such as McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Petco, Costco Wholesale and more.
- Property is located near the [D], [N] & [R] subway lines at 36th Street and across the street from John D’ Emic Senior Memorial Park.
- The asking price is $1,050,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agent for more details