- Description: Multi-Family Property for Sale in the Heart of Fresh Meadows
- Neighborhood: Fresh Meadows
- Lot Size: 4,487 SF
- Zoning: R3-2
- F.A.R (As Built): 0.5 (0.65)
- Total Buildable: 2,252 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: 160th Street & 162nd Street
- Built: 1952
- Asking Price: $1,200,000
160-07 76th Avenue, Fresh Meadows, Queens | Multi-Family | $1,200,000
- Two story multi-family building consisting of 4 units in the Fresh Meadows neighborhood of Queens.
- Property is fully occupied, and all tenants are paying.
- Property is located near multiple [Q25], [Q34], [Q65] Bus Stations on Parsons Boulevard & 164th Street.
- The asking price is set at $1,200,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agent for more details
- Cap Rate ~ 3.26%