- Description: Retail building in prime Howard Beach
- Neighborhood: Howard Beach
- Lot Size: 33,342 SF
- Zoning: R3-1, R2, C2-2
- FAR: 0.5
- Total Buildable: 33,342 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: 163rd Avenue & 164th Avenue
- Year Built: 2009
- Nearby Retailers: TD Bank, Dunkin’ Donuts, T-Mobile, CVS Pharmacy, Petco, Subway & more
- Asking Price: $ 16,500,000
163-30 Cross Bay Boulevard, Howard Beach, Queens | Retail | $16,500,000
- Key Food property consisting of 9,767 square feet of built square footage.
- The Key Food is currently subleasing the space from Walgreens.
- The current lease contains a corporate guarantee by Walgreens Co.
- The original 20-year triple-net (NNN) lease with Walgreens, commenced in October 2008 and expires in 2029.
- The current annual rent is $978,880 and is subject to a 12% increase in 2024.
- There are two ten-year tenant renewal options.
- The property contains a drive-through with 35 parking spaces.
- There is an additional 23,575 buildable square feet.
- The asking price is $16,500,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agent for more details