- Description: Brick mixed-use building in prime Hollis
- Neighborhood: Hollis
- Lot Size: 2,160 SF
- Zoning: R6A, C2-4, DJ
- FAR: 3.0
- Total Buildable: 6,480 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: 180th Street & 181st Street
- Year Built: 1931
- Transportation: [E], [F] Subway Stations
- Nearby Retailers: Dunkin’ Donuts, Key Food, Bank of America, Marshalls, Walgreens & more
- Asking Price: $ 1,100,000
180-19 Jamaica Avenue, Hollis, Queens | Mixed-Use | $1,100,000
- Brick building located in the prime Hollis neighborhood of Queens, New York.
- Property will be delivered vacant.
- The property needs a full gut.
- This is a church owned property. Will need AG approval.
- Property is located near many retailers such as CubeSmart Self Storage, Family Dollar, Dunkin’ Donuts, Planet Fitness, Walgreens & more.
- Property is located near the [E], [F] subway lines at 179th Street.
- The asking price is set at $1,100,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agent for more details