- Description: Multi-Family Property for Sale in the Heart of Ocean Hill, Brooklyn
- Neighborhood: Ocean Hill
- Lot Size: 1,900 SF (19′ x 100′)
- Building Size: 3,135 SF (19′ x 55′)
- Number of Units: 3
- Number of Stories: 3
- Zoning: R6
- F.A.R (As Built): 2.43 (1.65)
- Total Buildable: 4,617 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: Saratoga Avenue & Thomas S. Boyland Street
- Year Built (Renovated): 1899 (2016)
- Asking Price: $1,799,999
- Cap Rate: 5.1%
426 Chauncey Street, Ocean Hill, Brooklyn | Multi-Family | $1,799,999
- Renovated Three-Family Building in the heart of Ocean Hill.
- Units are currently being rented individually by room.
- Property is located near Chauncey Street [J,Z] Train Station.
- Property is also located near Rockaway Avenue [A,C] Train Station.
- The asking price is set at $1,799,999 ~ please speak to exclusive agents for more details
- Cap Rate ~ 5.1%
Sadya Liberow, Albert Aranbaev