Sadya joins AssetCRG with over 5 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry.
Prior to joining AssetCRG, Sadya worked at prominent real estate firms as an Investment Sales Specialist focusing on the Brooklyn & Queens Market. Sadya has a proven track record of sales with over 20 transactions completed in the past 3 years, specializing in assembling development sites as well as value-add multifamily & mixed use. Through his extensive knowledge of the real estate market and marketing skills, Sadya’s priority is to educate owners on their property’s potential & achieve maximum value in their disposition needs. Sadya is also savvy with the acquisition of real estate; unlocking and utilizing the value add components of opportunities.
Sadya’s focus, as part of AssetCRG’s investment team, is the assemblage of development opportunities, mixed-use assets with retail grade components and multi-family assets throughout the Queens and Brooklyn marketplace.
Being fluent in English, Spanish, Hebrew, and Yiddish allows Sadya to maintain a diverse clientele. Sadya’s business model is “honesty and integrity are my foundation, but focus, that is the key to my success.” In his free time, Sadya loves to travel as much as possible.
Summary of Transactions:
94-01 Sutphin Boulevard, Queens, NY 11435
- Asset CRG Advisors completed the sale in the Downtown Jamaica neighborhood, as one of the largest opportunity zoned developments in the country. The property was sold for $59,700,000 achieving a price of $99 per buildable square foot. Yuriy Ustoyev & Sadya Liberow represented both the buyer and the seller in this transaction.
503 Flatbush Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11225
- 503 Flatbush Avenue was leased for $26/Square Foot on 03/01/2022. Sadya Liberow and Ilya Mirzakandov represented the landlord and the tenant. Liberow and Mirzakandov were able to find a qualified user that operates car washes in the Westchester area. The tenant was able to see potential to grow their business and signed a 15-year NNN lease.
148-15 89th Avenue, Queens, NY 11435
- 148-15 89th Avenue was sold for $5,320,000. The development site was a former parking lot and is located in the heart of Jamaica, Queens. The transaction was completed for $389 per square foot.
650 Marcy Avenue, Brooklyn, NY 11206
- 650 Marcy Avenue was sold for $3,050,000 on 10/20/2021. The property was a brand new 8-family building that sold with a 421-A in place and 6% cap rate. The property is a tax-protected asset. The building was sold with eight residential vacancies.
66 Pulaski Street, Brooklyn, NY 11206
- 66 Pulaski Street was sold for $2,520,000 on 06/07/2021. The newly constructed 6-family building consisting of 4,279 built square feet sold with a 421-A tax exemption. The property was sold with six residential vacancies. The transaction was completed for $420,000 per unit & $588 per square foot.
31 N Elliot Place, Brooklyn, NY 11205
- 31 N Elliot Place was sold for $1,300,000 on 07/16/2021. The site was brought to the market & a buyer was quickly identified to sign and close the development opportunity. The property was located in an Opportunity Zone and closed for $254 per buildable square foot.