About Yuriy Ustoyev
Yuriy joined AssetCRG in 2017 as Senior Executive Director of the Investment Sales division. Prior to joining AssetCRG, Yuriy worked at a prominent real estate brokerage firm as an Investment Sales Associate focusing on the Brooklyn market. Yuriy has a proven track record of sales across a broad range of asset classes including development sites, multi-family, mixed use, industrial and retail transactions. Yuriy cultivates relationships through his extensive knowledge of the markets he serves. Yuriy has made a name for himself in the commercial real estate community and has a proven track record of helping property owners with their commercial real estate disposition needs. Yuriy is currently focusing on the Brooklyn and Bronx markets, continuing to provide exceptional service and value to his clients. Yuriy holds a Bachelor’s degree, Cum Laude, from Queens College in Speech Language Pathology. Yuriy is an avid Knicks fan, enjoys traveling, and dedicates much of his time to charity work. Yuriy is on the board of the TR Foundation whose mission is to make an academic and social difference in children’s lives. Yuriy resides in Long Island with his wife and four children.
Summary of Transactions:
94-01 Sutphin Boulevard, Queens, NY 11435
- Asset CRG Advisors completed the sale in the Downtown Jamaica neighborhood, as one of the largest opportunity zoned developments in the country. The property was sold for $59,700,000 achieving a price of $99 per buildable square foot. Yuriy Ustoyev & Sadya Liberow represented both the buyer and the seller in this transaction.
148-15 89th Avenue, Queens, NY 11435
- 148-15 89th Avenue was sold for $5,320,000. The development site was a former parking lot and is located in the heart of Jamaica, Queens. The transaction was completed for $389 per square foot.
1164-1168 Fox Street, Bronx, NY 10459
- 1164-1168 Fox Street was sold for $2,300,000 on 05/02/2022. The development site consists of 30,100 square feet of development rights. Asset CRG Advisors represented both the buyer and seller in this transaction.
113-13 Atlantic Avenue, Richmond Hill, NY 11418
- 113-13 Atlantic Avenue was sold for $1,175,000 on 04/25/2022. Property was a mixed-use building sold with four residential vacancies. This property was sold twice by Yuriy Ustoyev.
69-01 Myrtle Avenue, Queens, NY 11385
- 69-01 Myrtle Avenue sold for $1,100,000 on 05/04/2021. The property was a fire damaged mixed-use building. The property was sold with approved plans for redevelopment. Asset CRG Advisors represented both the seller and buyer in this transaction. The property sold for $211 per square foot. This property was sold twice within one year by Asset CRG.