- Asking Rent: $ 55 PSF
- Size Available: 12,800 SF
- Asset Type: Retail, Office
- Cross Streets: 80th Road & 82nd Avenue
- Transportation: [E], [F] subway lines at Union Turnpike-Kew Gardens Train Station & [Q10], [Q60], [Q37] bus stations
- Zoning: C4-4
- Construction: 1962
120-32 Queens Boulevard | Kew Gardens, Queens | Retail Space for Rent
- Prime Kew Gardens Opportunity
- Across street from court house
- The vacant retail building spans a total of 10,200 SF.
- The building was formerly leased to Capital One Bank.
- The building is well positioned with great access to public transportation such as one block from the [Q10], [Q60], & [Q37] buses, [E] & [F] subway lines, and highways such as the Jackie Robinson Parkway.
- Queens Blvd bustles with many retailers with a great amount of foot and car traffic.
- Price – $ 55 PSF
$ 55 PSF