- Description: Three-building package consisting of 18 residential units in Brooklyn, NY
- Neighborhoods: East New York & Ocean Hill
- Units Per Building: 6
- Zoning: R5 & R6
- Transportation: Located near multiple Van Siclen Avenue [A,C,J,Z] Train Stations
- Nearby Retailers: Dunkin’ Donuts, Dollar Tree, McDonald’s, Exxon, Rite Aid & many more
- Asking Price: $6,300,000
- Cap Rate: 4.98%
136 Sackman Street, 455 Wyona Street & 544 Linwood Street | Multi-Family | $6,300,000
- A 3-building package consisting of 18 residential units in Brooklyn, NY.
- Properties are all fully occupied.
- 136 Sackman Street is in the Ocean Hill neighborhood.
- 455 Wyona Street & 544 Linwood Street are in the East New York neighborhood.
- The asking price is set at $6,300,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agents for more details
- Cap Rate ~ 4.98%
- GRM ~ 14.84
- PPSF: $443.97
East New York, Ocean Hill
Mark Akilov, Yuriy Ustoyev