- Asking Rent: $ 8,500 per month
- Size Available:
- 1,800 SF ~ Ground Floor Retail
- 850 SF ~ Mezzanine Space
- 2,650 SF ~ Total Available
- Asset Type: Retail, Office
- Ceiling Height: 16″ ceilings
- Zoning: R7-2, C1-4
- Construction: 1975
- Transportation: [B], [C], ,  subway lines & [M2], [M3] bus stations
- Cross Streets: Frederick Douglass Blvd & Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
2590-2596 Frederick Douglass Blvd | Harlem, New York City | Retail Space for Rent
- Office and retail commercial building in the Harlem neighborhood of Manhattan.
- 1,800 SQFT of luxury commercial retail space and 850 SQFT Mezz opportunity available
- Over 16″ ceilings
- Features exposed brick interior, sheet rocked walls and high ceilings.
- Concrete floors, plumbing for bathroom and HVAC.
- Electrical outlets and ceiling lighting.
- Located above a residential development with brand-new, chic urban 1-2 bedroom apartments.
- New neighboring businesses are Gallery 8, a Creative Artist Gallery/Coffee Shop, and a high end restaurant.
- The building is well positioned with great access to public transportation such as one block from the [M2] & [M3] buses and walking distance from the [B], [C], , &  subway lines, and highways such as the Highway River Drive. Frederick Douglass Blvd and Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd bustle with many retailers with a great amount of foot and car traffic.
- Ownership has set the asking price at $ 8,500 per month
Ilya Mirz, Joe Mast, Michelle Abramov
850 SF, 1,800 SF
Get in Touch for More Details