Asset Commercial Realty Group (“AssetCRG”) represented the landlord exclusively and procured Children of America (“COA”) to occupy the entire 2nd floor and partial ground, taking approximately 11,000 SF. Children of America is a national daycare committed to providing a safe, developmentally appropriate environment for infants through elementary children. With their qualified teachers and proprietary curriculum, COA provides children with an unsurpassed learning experience. AssetCRG has successfully completed multiple deals with COA throughout Metro New York and continues to bring value-add opportunities to landlords alike.
AssetCRG Completes Lease Deal of 11,000 SF with Children if America (COA) at 360-370 Atlantic Avenue
- Highly trafficked area with busy intersection of Atlantic Ave and S Bayview Ave
- Heavy car and pedestrian traffic on both sides of the street
- Next to national tenants which include Dunkin’ Donuts, CVS, 7-Eleven, Atlantic Auto Body, Sunoco Gas Station, Boston Market, Chase Bank, Carvel, Shopping Malls, and many more.
- This property is around a few schools such as: Archer Street Elementary School, Leo F. Giblyn Elementary School, Carousel of Learning, as well as a few privatized daycare homes.
- Next to a bus station along S Bayview Ave and Atlantic Ave
- Several layout opportunities with built to suit options
- Full on-site parking for usage and much street parking available
Albert Aranbaev, Michelle Abramov
|Minimum Space Available||
|Maximum Space Available||
Get in Touch for More Details