- Description: Mixed-Use Property for Sale in the Heart of East New York, Brooklyn
- Neighborhood: East New York
- Lot Size: 1,000 SF (20′ x 50′)
- Building Size: 1,800 SF (20′ x 45′)
- Number of Stories: 2
- Zoning: R5B
- F.A.R (As Built): 1.35 (1.80)
- Total Buildable: 1,350 SF +/-
- Cross Streets: New Jersey Avenue & Vermont Street
- Year Built: 1910
- Asking Price: $595,000
- Cap Rate: 5.22%
416 Glenmore Avenue, East New York, Brooklyn | Mixed-Use | $595,000
- A two-story mixed-use building in East New York, Brooklyn.
- Property consists of a ground floor retail and a 3-bedroom apartment on the second floor.
- The deli is currently on the third year of a 5-year lease.
- The retail tenant has annual escalations of $100.
- Tenants pay their own electricity.
- Gas expenses are only for heat.
- The asking price is set at $595,000 ~ please speak to exclusive agent for more details
- Cap Rate ~ 5.22%
- GRM ~ 13.77
- PPSF: $330.55
East New York