- Description: Newly built six-family building in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant.
- Neighborhood: Bedford-Stuyvesant
- Lot Size: 1,431 SF (19.08′ X 75′)
- Building Size: 4,279 SF (19.08′ X 49.92′)
- Zoning: R7A
- Cross Streets: Marcy Avenue & Nostrand Avenue
- Transportation: [G] subway lines at Marcy-Myrtle Avenues
- Nearby Retailers: Family Dollar, Key Food Supermarkets, The Home Depot, Shell and more
- Sold Price: $2,520,000
66 Pulaski Street, Brooklyn | Multi-Family | $2,520,000
Sadya Liberow of Asset CRG Advisors completed the sale of 66 Pulaski Street for $2,520,000. The property was brought to the market and a buyer was quickly identified to sign and close this development opportunity. The property is a newly constructed six-family building consisting of 4,279 built square feet. The property also sold with six residential vacancies & a 421-A Tax Exemption. Liberow represented the buyer in this transaction.