- Asking Rent: $ 55 PSF
- Size Available: 11,780 SF
- Asset Type: Retail, Office
- Transportation: [B13], [B20], [Q58], [QM24], [QM25], [QM34] buses & [M] subway lines
- Cross Streets: 68th Avenue & Madison Street
- Zoning: R5B, R6B, C1-4
- Construction: 1930
67-09 Fresh Pond Road | Ridgewood, Queens | Retail Space for Rent
- The vacant retail building spans a total of 11,780 SF.
- The building was formerly leased to Capital One Bank.
- Prime Ridgewood Opportunity
- Landlord can build to suite
- The building is well positioned with great access to public transportation such as one block from the [B13], [B20], [Q58], [QM24], [QM25], [QM34] buses, [M] subway lines, and highways such as the Jackie Robinson Parkway.
- Fresh Pond Road bustles with many retailers with a great amount of foot and car traffic.
- Price – $ 55 PSF
$ 55 PSF