Asset CRG Advisors (‘AssetCRG’) is pleased to announce the sale of 980 Findlay Avenue, Bronx, NY 10456, a fully vacant multi-family building that was in need of massive rehabilitation in the Concourse Village neighborhood of The Bronx. The building consists of three apartments. The property is located near 167th Street [B,D] Train Station. The site sold for $850,000 and closed for $185 per square foot. Yuriy Ustoyev & Mike Sezan represented both the buyer and seller in this transaction. AssetCRG has successfully completed multiple deals with various landlords throughout New York and continues to bring value add to their clients. For investment opportunities please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Lot Size: 2,023 SF (19.36′ X 104.68′)
- Building Size: 3,125 SF (19.33′ x 65′)
- Zoning: R7-1
- F.A.R (As Built): 3.44 (1.54)
- Year Built: 1920
- Cross Streets: E 164th Street & E 165th Street
- Nearby Retailers: BP, Popeye’s Louisiana Kitchen, Bank of America, Walgreens and more